Thursday, January 27, 2011

Looking for sunshine!





I don't know about you, but I'm looking for more sunshine!  I'm so ready for spring and so are a lot of my clients!  I snapped this picture from my yard.  There used to be two large trees in the center of these that laid over into each other, holding themselves up.  Last year we lost them in a storm.  I'll never forget the first time I found my youngest daughter sitting in them about 20 or more feet up.  She had scaled up one and was sitting up there enjoying the terror she was giving her mother.  I conveniently left out the top of one of our pines that we lost this year along with a whole pine that laid down beside the house.  It was quite the wind storm. We were without power for several days and my husband had to cut the top up just to get out of the drive.  We still have quite a bit of clean up to do, but it's still to wet to get in the yard and work.  I shouldn't complain, I feel so bad for the folks back east with all the snow, burrrrr!  Oh, I haven't told you any of my recent news of my travels!  Tues. & Wed. are my most fun and busy days.  I put on 150 or more miles on.  I see most of my clients on these 2 days.  I'm always excited to hear their experiences with my products.  Whether it is their arthritis, acid reflex, blood sugar, high blood pressure or colitis or any other aliment they have, they are always happy to give me reports on how much better they are feeling.  One of them could not believe how much better her coffee was and it didn't upset her stomach.  Another is able to do stairs much easier and another could quit using her reading glasses within a week.  We have three friends who are now cancer free, now that is a total blessing, I'm so thankful for the opportunity to serve people and really help them!  Oh, I have to share a picture of my office help, she loves paperclips and she just found my container of them, her name is Baby!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment